Wunderlist is by far one of the best to-do list apps out there…and it’s FREE! Organizing my life has never been easier now with Wunderlist’s easy to use dashboard. I create separate lists depending on what I am working on whether it be for work, ministry, errands or fun.
This app offers so many features that simplify your life including:
- Cloud Sync – Access your tasks and action items from anywhere (desktop, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
- Task by Priority – Star your to-do’s that are most important to you right now.
- Set Due Dates – Never be late or miss a deadline again. This leads into my next bullet…
- Push Notifications & Email Reminders – Choose how you would like to be reminded about your tasks.
- Add Notes – Do your tasks require specific detail. Record the important stuff in the note section of your task.
- See the rest of the great features included in this app here.
Why I Love This App:
- It keeps me accountable. I don’t know about you but when I see the badge on my iPhone’s home screen with a red number indicating how many tasks I still have to do it encourages and reminds me what is at stake and why I am doing this in the first place.
- It is my tool kit guide. I come across a multitude of online tools, plugins, references, blogs etc that I want to check out, but if it was left up to my memory I would never remember them all. I take a second to log that new tool or reference in my “Tools” list or the list that makes the most sense.
- I can easily delegate tasks. One key part of leadership is being able to delegate tasks to those who can do it just as good, if not better, than you can. You can easily email the tasks to your teammates and if they have Wunderlist too they can import it into their account. This is one way you can duplicate yourself and accomplish more.
A Bit On Task Management:
Task management is the key to attaining your goals in a timely fashion. Writing down your tasks makes you realize all that has to be done, it can be overwhelming at times but in the end it is worth it. Think of it as cutting through the brush creating a path. For those of you who are leaders in your business or organization you are making a way for the rest of your team to follow you. You will be able to better refine your processes and re-evaluate your efforts depending on the outcomes of all your tasks. The more you do, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you grow. The more you grow the more you succeed. And the more you succeed the more you can bless. Keep that in mind when you are build your to do list and you will be surprised at the motivation you will have.
What apps do you use to manage your tasks?
How do you and your team successfully delegate and accomplish high priority tasks?